Installing the plugin
- Before installing the plugin itself two other plugins (free) must be installed and activated:
- Advanced Custom Fields (only base version is required, any extensions are not needed)
- ACF Quick Edit Fields
- Go to Plugins > Add New, then search for and install these two plugins.
- Download the zip file from the link provided in your email you received from Health Expo Resources.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select the zip file you downloaded.
- Click Install now.
- After installation has completed click Activate Plugin.
Configuring the plugin
- Once the plugin has been installed, go to the Settings > HER Health Age and fill in the details.
- Create the page where you want the form to be displayed and use the shortcode
- View the page and you’ll see the form where you enter the details for the calculation of the health age.
Using the plugin
To calculate a person’s health age go to the page you created and fill out the form. Once the form is submitted the result will be calculated. You will have access to all results from your dashboard menu Health Age Reports.