You will never look at food the same way!
In this seminar you will learn…
- The best lifestyle to help people combat chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- How to eat until you are comfortably full and still lose weight. (if you need to)
- You will never need to count carbs or calories again.
- Powerful tips on overcoming depression
- How the gut-brain connection can help you overcome anxiety and depression
- How what you eat can make you happy or depressed
- About the diet of the worlds longest living people
According to the National Institutes of Health, the book of Daniel in the Bible reveals the first clinical trial in all of recorded history. What is interesting about this clinical trial, which was conducted 2500 years ago, is that it is a study on the gut-brain connection. Inspiration revealed, long before modern science, the staggering fact that what affects the gut will ultimately affect the brain as well. Is it possible that the majority of mental problems may actually stem from the gut? Is it possible to overcome depression, anxiety, bouts of anger and social anxiety by changing the way you eat? One of the greatest reasons people are not able to find victory in the area of overeating and eating unhealthy food is because they are taken captive by the negative aspects of the gut-brain connection. Instead of being captive to these negative aspects, you can use it to your advantage to help you overcome in various areas of your life. You will also learn additional information on the diet of the longest living people in the world. In this seminar, you will see how cutting-edge science proves what was given long ago by inspiration and how your life can be changed through this Biblical approach.
- Foundations of Biblical Health 56 minutes
- Digestion Matters 48 minutes
- Addictions in the Brain 1 hour
- Gut BrainConnection 1 hour
- Weight Loss, The Full Factor 50 minutes
- Depression and How to Eat 1 hour 18 minutes